I have taught courses in:
- International Political Economy (graduate and undergraduate),
- International Organizations and Law (graduate and undergraduate),
- Regression Analysis for Political Science II
- covering panel data, time series, endogeneity and causal inference modelling, and some basic machine learning concepts
- Foundations of Political Economy
- an undergraduate survey of economics course - Macro/Micro econ, plus International Economics and the economics and financial markets and banking crises
Beyond those courses, I have teaching experience in Introductory International Relations courses, Comparative Politics, and Political Science (previewing the major subfields of the discipline).
For more information, please download my Statement of Teaching Philosophy as well as sample syllabi for courses I have either taught or prepared.